- Three Bedrooms
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Grade II Listed & English Heritage Status
- Approximately 1400 Sq Ft
- Jewellery Quarter Location
- No Chain
** NOW UNDER OFFER** A rare opportunity to acquire a simply stunning three bedroom townhouse within the award winning Minories Development.
Oozing character and charm throughout this freehold property boasts a perfect Jewellery Quarter lifestyle. Including original features such as reclaimed brickwork and cast iron gutters and down pipes, all of which are in keeping with the local history of the area.
Set over 1400 Sq Ft this property offers three double bedrooms, two en-suites and a further family bathroom, living area benefiting from outstanding amounts of natural light, separate contemporary kitchen, courtyard facing balcony and a secure allocated parking space
The Minories Development was superbly developed by Cedar Homes, completing in 2011. This development consists of 15 units including 9 townhouses, 4 flats and 2 Dickensian shops/commercial units. Located in a superb position within 200 metres of the Clock Tower which is the epicentre of the Jewellery Quarter.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the true beauty and character on offer.
- Reception Hall 9' 5'' x 13' 10'' (2.87m x 4.22m)
- Guest W/C
- Bedroom Three 14' 0'' x 9' 7'' (4.27m x 2.92m)
- First Floor Landing
- Living Area 24' 0'' x 13' 11'' (7.32m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen 11' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.39m x 3.00m)
- Second Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 13' 9'' x 13' 6'' (4.20m x 4.11m)
- Master Bedroom En-Suite 9' 8'' x 5' 6'' (2.95m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom Two 10' 2'' x 10' 5'' (3.10m x 3.18m)
- Second Bedroom En Suite 9' 10'' x 3' 10'' (3.00m x 1.17m)