- LUXURY TOWNHOUSE
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- FULLY FURNISHED
- SITUATED AT THE MINT DEVELOPMENT IN THE BEAUTIFUL JEWELLERY QUARTER
- OUTSIDE GARDEN AREA TO REAR OF PROEPRTY
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- AVAILABLE NOW
- SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
LV PROPERTY is proud to offer this outstanding 4 bedroom townhouse, located within a grade II listed building at The Mint development in the Jewellery Quarter -Birmingham. Originally known as Heaton’s Mint this historic development is situated on Icknield Street on the edge of the Jewellery Quarter and has been designed to create some inspiring living spaces.
The property accommodates approximately 1900 square feet of living space spread over three floors. The ground floor comprises of 2 large double-height bedrooms, with exposed brickwork and exposed timber beams.
Finished with a Guest Bathroom & office/study room.
Stairs lead to the 1st-floor landing where there is a newly refurbished large master bedroom with en-suite and a beautifully presented walk-in wardrobe.
A gallery landing and stairs lead to the 3rd-floor living & kitchen area – Stunning vaulted ceilings with exposed brick & timberwork – spread over 650SQf the living & kitchen area combines the beautiful ultra-modern kitchen with original features.
This amazing townhouse Also offers a rear garden area, perfect for families. The developers have managed to keep the character intact combined with a modern touch. The Mint is truly a one-off and enjoys the generous living space and kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Entrance hallway 8' 4'' x 20' 8'' (2.54m x 6.3m)
- Bedroom 1 16' 1'' x 9' 5'' (4.91m x 2.86m)
- En-suite 5' 5'' x 7' 12'' (1.64m x 2.43m)
- Family Bathroom 7' 8'' x 5' 6'' (2.33m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2 16' 1'' x 9' 9'' (4.9m x 2.97m)
- Study 9' 6'' x 9' 10'' (2.9m x 3m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 9' 6'' (3.2m x 2.9m)
- En-suite 2 6' 0'' x 5' 8'' (1.84m x 1.73m)
- Walk in Wardobe 4' 9'' x 3' 7'' (1.46m x 1.08m)