- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GEORGIAN STYLE
- OVER 1000 SQFT
- THREE SECURE PARKING SPACES
- JEWELLERY QUARTER LOCATION
- PRIVATE ROAD
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
CITY LIVING WITH A COUNTRY FEEL. Large two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set within the highly sought after Mint development, a genuine Georgian style conversion on the outskirts of the City.
This highly sought after apartment comprises a semi-open plan kitchen/lounge area, generous master bedroom, second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a separate bathroom. As well as this, the property comes with its own independent dining room, which is a rare but popular feature in properties such as this, truly utilising the high amount of floor space in this property to the max.
Original features give the property a feeling of character throughout including large windows and wood flooring with the development further benefitting from 24-hour security and underground, off-street parking. The Jewellery Quarter has a dedicated station (JEQ) located on Vyse Street, as well as its entrance to Snowhill (BSW) Station on Livery Street.
The rich and diverse history of the Jewellery Quarter is encapsulated in the many listed landmark buildings and infrastructures still standing today. With features like the St Paul’s Church, which sits on top of the last Georgian Square in Birmingham and the extraordinary Edwardian Chamberlain clock, depict the imprint of prior generations and showcase just how special this district is. The suburb still lives up to its name boasting the largest concentration of businesses producing jewellery in Europe. However, a recent resurgence of residential conversions and increased demand for the perks of inner-city living has seen the historic district transform into a unique residential urban village playing home to a hub of creative firms. The area is also territory to many boutique shops, restaurants, independent galleries, and museums, which adds a real sense of community.
Lease Remaining – 145 Years
Ground Rent £250 P.A
Service Charge £3,966 P.A
- Entrance Hallway 20' 8'' x 5' 5'' (6.308m x 1.642m)
- Lounge 16' 5'' x 12' 0'' (4.993m x 3.657m)
- Kitchen 11' 9'' x 12' 9'' (3.583m x 3.881m)
- Dining Area 13' 0'' x 12' 7'' (3.963m x 3.831m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 9'' x 12' 11'' (4.182m x 3.938m)
- Dressing Room 7' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.290m x 2.125m)
- En-Suite 7' 5'' x 5' 8'' (2.273m x 1.717m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 7'' x 13' 5'' (4.138m x 4.100m)
- Family Bathroom 11' 9'' x 7' 6'' (3.591m x 2.286m)