- One Bedroom Apartment
- Upper Floor
- Courtyard Facing
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Decorated to a High Standard
- Sought after Location in Jewellery Quarter
NOW SOLD STC 05/01/2019
LV PROPERTY are pleased to offer this well presented one bedroom apartment located on the first floor in the sought after Lion Court development situated in the ever popular Jewellery Quarter. The apartment comprises of entrance hall leading onto the open plan lounge and modern kitchen with ample storage and integrated appliances.
The double bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and views over courtyard and a modern family bathroom with over bath shower.
Property further benefits from storage cupboard, communal lift and secure intercom entrance.
The Jewellery Quarter dates back over 200 years and is a Conservation Area with over 200 listed buildings. At the centre of the Jewellery Quarter shopping area stands the Quarter’s Chamberlain clock, this area had drawn much attention from London investors over the years and is fast becoming a popular place to live for young professionals. Property is located within a 5 minutes walk to Jewellery Quarter train station.
Viewing highly recommended.
Lease Remaining: 142 Years
Service Charges: £1100 PA
Ground Rent: £250 PA
- Open Plan Lounge 23' 0'' x 9' 6'' (7.0m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 13' 1'' x 8' 10'' (4.0m x 2.7m)
- Bathroom 9' 6'' x 4' 11'' (2.9m x 1.5m)
- Entrance Hall 9' 10'' x 3' 3'' (3.0m x 1m)
- Storage Cupboard 5' 3'' x 2' 4'' (1.6m x 0.7m)