- One Bedroom Apartment
- Over 570sqft
- Decorated to a High Standard Throughout
- Top Floor Aparment
- Plenty of Natural Light
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Jewellery Quarter Location
- Similar Properties Required
**UNDER OFFER**A wonderful opportunity to acquire a huge, one bedroom apartment in a sought-after location of the Jewellery Quarter.
Spanning over 570sqft this large one bedroom apartment comprises a long entrance hall that leads to, a large bathroom, a spectacular double bedroom and an open plan fully integrated kitchen/living area which floods natural light. Furthermore, this property benefits from an integrated intercom system and a secure allocated parking space. This apartment is in close proximity of the Jewellery Quarter train station, St Pauls Square, Birmingham City Centre and much more.
The Jewellery Quarter dates back over 200 years and is a Conservation Area with over 200 listed buildings. At the centre of the Jewellery Quarter shopping area stands the Quarter’s Chamberlain clock, this area had drawn much attention from London investors over the years and is fast becoming a popular place to live for young professionals.
A viewing is highly recommended for this spectacular apartment.
Service Charge – £1900
Ground Rent – £200
Lease Remaining – 143yrs
- Master bedroom 14' 6'' x 10' 1'' (4.411m x 3.061m)
- Bathroom 8' 6'' x 6' 3'' (2.593m x 1.909m)
- Entrance Hallway 15' 5'' x 5' 3'' (4.697m x 1.590m)
- Kitchen/Living Area 25' 10'' x 11' 9'' (7.886m x 3.587m)