- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Terrace Area In Courtyard
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Located just off of St Paul's Square
- No Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
LV PROPERTY are delighted to present a one bedroom ground floor apartment situated on St Paul’s Square.
The property is maintained to a high standard, offering a entrance hall leading onto the open plan lounge and kitchen with integrated appliances, through the lounge there are French doors giving access to the terrace area and landscaped communal gardens.
The main bedroom comprises with a fitted wardrobe and a window offering plenty of natural light and a large main bathroom with separate storage cupboard.
This property further benefits from secure allocated parking, gated entrance and communal gardens creating a calm oasis for residents.
Sought after location within Jewellery Quarter’s vibrant St Paul’s Square, home to residents, local shops, bars, restaurants and its very own 18th century church.
Excellent transport links with the M6, M5, M42 and A38 all easily accessible and is also located within close proximity to the Jewellery Quarter Train Station, Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham New Street.
Viewing arrangements strictly via LV Property
Service Charge: £1200 PA
Ground Rent: £50 PA
Lease Remaining: 169 years
- Enterance 9' 10'' x 2' 11'' (3m x 0.9m)
- Reception 15' 5'' x 8' 10'' (4.7m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen 6' 7'' x 8' 10'' (2m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom 6' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2m x 2m)
- Bedroom 9' 6'' x 9' 2'' (2.9m x 2.8m)