- ONE BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- ST PAULS SQUARE
- BEAUTIFUL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- FULLY FITTED KITCHED AND BATHROOM
- LARGE GRADE II LISTED WINDOWS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
A beautiful one bedroom apartment located in the fabulous and highly sought after location of St Paul’s Square, based in the flourishing Jewellery Quarter and set in wonderful village esq surroundings which ooze tons of character from its cobbled walkways and Grade II Listed buildings.
The apartment is situated on the upper floors of the Derwent Foundry and comprises of beautiful decor which runs coherently throughout, wooden laminate flooring, fully tiled brand new bathroom, fully fitted kitchen with all electrical appliances integrated, a spacious open planned lounge with dinning area and a large double bedroom with huge factory windows which overlook the courtyard and allow plenty of natural light into the apartment.
This is a truly rare opportunity to acquire a stunning apartment which is also conveniently located for easy access into the City Centre, with further benefits including brilliant transport links and the many trendy and quirky bars, restaurants and cafe’s all on your doorstep makes it all the more convenient for the modern day working professional. Available Now.
- Lounge/Kitchen 21' 4'' x 11' 6'' (6.5m x 3.5m)
- Bedroom 11' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.5m x 3.4m)
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.4m x 2m)
- Entrance Hallway 9' 6'' x 4' 3'' (2.9m x 1.3m)
- Storage Unit 5' 7'' x 2' 4'' (1.7m x 0.7m)