- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Large Family Bathroom and Seperate W/C
- Large Utility and Garage
- Driveway for around 2 cars
- Recpetion Room and Dining Room
- Well Maintained Garden to Rear
LV PROPERTY are proud to present this very well presented three bedroom semi- detached house. The property is located in a popular mixed use area, rich in heritage and conveniently situated for all amenities including well reputed schools, shops, excellent bars/restaurants and transport links for commuting.
Approached via driveway and a garage. Whilst deceptive from the outside the property provides surprisingly spacious living accommodation, including a generous hall (with built in storage) and downstairs WC, and a well proportioned living room with access to the garden, a seperate dining room with large bay window. The generously sized kitchen has all integrated appliances (fridge/freezer, cooker, and a pantry under the stairs). The washing machine and seperate large storage space is located within the utility room just off of the kitchen leading into the garden.
The first floor provides usable hallway space, leading to the large master bedroom, the large double second bedroom and also a third bedroom.
The first floor also benefits from a large family bathroom with shower over bath, the boiler is also located here.
The property further benefits from a large attic space and a well maintained garden to the rear of the property.
The property has been kept to a great standard, with new flooring.
This property has broad appeal so viewing is highly recommended.
- enterance 7' 5'' x 13' 1'' (2.26m x 4m)
- Entrance Porch 7' 3'' x 2' 11'' (2.2m x 0.9m)
- Reception 13' 6'' x 11' 6'' (4.12m x 3.5m)
- Dining Room 15' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.8m x 3.5m)
- Kitchen 10' 2'' x 8' 10'' (3.1m x 2.7m)
- Utility room 9' 6'' x 7' 3'' (2.9m x 2.2m)
- Family Bathroom 8' 2'' x 8' 2'' (2.5m x 2.5m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.0m x 3.7m)
- Bedroom 2 15' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.7m x 3.6m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 8' 10'' (2.5m x 2.7m)
- Garage 21' 8'' x 10' 6'' (6.6m x 3.2m)