- JEWELLERY QUARTER LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH JULIETTE BALCONY
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- TOP FLOOR
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
LV PROPERTY are pleased to present this simply stunning top floor two bedroom apartment in the popular Carpathian Court development in the Jewellery Quarter, situated off the main development with private gate access offering more security.
Within a five minute walk to Jewellery Quarter’s vibrant St Paul’s Square, home to residents, local shops, bars, restaurants and its very own 18th century church.
The property has excellent transport links with the M6, M5, M42 and A38 all easily accessible and is also located within close proximity to the Jewellery Quarter Train Station, Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham New Street.
This superbly maintained property comprises of a roomy living space benefiting from a Juliette balcony, a large separate kitchen with all integrated appliances, hallway with intercom access, two generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as offering ample amounts of storage space.
Sitting on the top floor of the development this apartment also offers rare access to loft space and also boasts from gas central heating.
This property also benefits from one allocated parking space along with low service charge and ground rent.
A viewing is highly recommended.
Service Charge: £1,105 PA
Ground Rent: £ 125 PA
Lease Remaining: 130 Years
- Kitchen 9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.9m x 2.7m)
- Living Room 13' 3'' x 13' 1'' (4.04m x 3.99m)
- Master bedroom 16' 9'' x 8' 8'' (5.1m x 2.65m)
- Bedroom 8' 10'' x 8' 6'' (2.7m x 2.6m)
- Bathroom 4' 11'' x 8' 10'' (1.5m x 2.7m)
- Hall 11' 2'' x 3' 3'' (3.4m x 1m)
- Entrance Porch 3' 11'' x 3' 3'' (1.2m x 1m)