- OUTDOOR AREA VIA MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- JEWELLERY QUARTER LOCATION
- MODERNIZED BATHROOM
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
LV PROPERTY are pleased to present this simply stunning two bedroom apartment in the popular Carpathian Court development in the Jewellery Quarter. Within a five minute walk to Jewellery Quarter’s vibrant St Paul’s Square, home to residents, local shops, bars, restaurants and its very own 18th century church.
This superbly maintained property comprises of an entrance porch leading to the hallway. The rooms leading off consist of a modernized family bathroom with a good sized walk in shower, a roomy living space, a separate kitchen with all integrated appliances, two generously sized bedrooms as well as offering ample amounts of storage space and an intercom system.
The property has excellent transport links with the M6, M5, M42 and A38 all easily accessible and is also located within close proximity to the Jewellery Quarter Train Station, Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham New Street.
This property also benefits from a small private patio area, one allocated parking space along with low service charge and ground rent.
Service Charge: £1,230 PA
Ground Rent: £0
Lease Remaining: 130 Years
- Entrance Porch 3' 9'' x 4' 5'' (1.153m x 1.352m)
- Entrance Hall 11' 5'' x 3' 0'' (3.479m x 0.904m)
- Living Room 15' 4'' x 14' 0'' (4.679m x 4.266m)
- Kitchen 8' 5'' x 9' 3'' (2.562m x 2.830m)
- Bathroom 4' 8'' x 9' 7'' (1.427m x 2.933m)
- Bedroom 9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.899m x 2.481m)
- Master bedroom 14' 7'' x 9' 2'' (4.457m x 2.805m)