- THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- BRAND NEW CONVERSION
- THREE BATHROOMS
- JEWELLERY QUARTER
- ALLOCATED PARKING
LV PROPERTY are proud to present this magnificent, freehold, three-bedroom townhouse. The property is located in a popular mixed-use area, rich in heritage and conveniently situated for all amenities including well-reputed schools, shops, excellent bars/restaurants, and transport links for commuting by both rail and road.
Whilst deceptive from the outside, the property provides surprisingly spacious living accommodation, including large storage cupboards, a downstairs W/C, and a large open plan kitchen, diner, living room. The kitchen benefits from all integrated appliances, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, fridge freezer, oven, and induction hob. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating.
The first floor provides opens out to a hallway space, leading to the large master bedroom with character windows with nice arches, and a very spacious en-suite including a double shower. The second bedroom is also large in size and also offers an En-Suite with a double shower. The bedroom gains light from a skylight above. The third bedroom is also a generous size and also gains light via a skylight. A family bathroom and boiler room complete the first-floor space.
The property has been kept to an immaculate standard, with new flooring throughout. It benefits from secure allocated parking within an intimate courtyard. This property has broad appeal, combining its exceptional location in the heart of the flourishing JQ, with character, heritage, and a quality finish throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Living Room 29' 0'' x 18' 2'' (8.829m x 5.543m)
- Guest w.c 8' 2'' x 3' 6'' (2.478m x 1.060m)
- Kitchen/Diner 12' 5'' x 19' 4'' (3.790m x 5.886m)
- Master Bedroom 18' 4'' x 11' 7'' (5.579m x 3.528m)
- Master En-Suite 8' 6'' x 5' 2'' (2.587m x 1.565m)
- Bedroom Two 17' 0'' x 12' 2'' (5.189m x 3.709m)
- En-suite Two 8' 2'' x 5' 2'' (2.495m x 1.579m)
- Bedroom Three 11' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.441m x 2.529m)
- Family Bathroom 6' 1'' x 8' 1'' (1.854m x 2.474m)