- Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Modern Open Plan Lounge
- Top floor
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Sought after location on St Paul's Square
LV PROPERTY are delighted to present a two bedroom duplex apartment situated on St Paul’s Square.
The property is maintained to a high standard, offering a spacious entrance hall leading onto the open plan lounge and kitchen with integrated appliances, through the lounge there are French doors giving access to the landscaped communal gardens. A good size second bedroom overlooking the gardens completes this space.
The Metal spiral staircase leads up to the main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Velux windows offering plenty of natural light and a large main bathroom with separate storage cupboard.
This property further benefits from secure allocated parking, gated entrance and communal gardens creating a calm oasis for residents.
Sought after location within Jewellery Quarter’s vibrant St Paul’s Square, home to residents, local shops, bars, restaurants and its very own 18th century church.
Excellent transport links with the M6, M5, M42 and A38 all easily accessible and is also located within close proximity to the Jewellery Quarter Train Station, Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham New Street.
Viewing arrangements strictly via LV Property
Selling with no upward chain.
Service Charges: £1928 PA
Ground Rent: £75 PA
Lease Remaining: 170 years
- Open Plan Lounge 18' 4'' x 8' 6'' (5.6m x 2.6m)
- Hallway 9' 6'' x 9' 2'' (2.9m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 9'' x 8' 6'' (4.2m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 2 9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.9m x 2.7m)
- Bathroom 9' 6'' x 5' 11'' (2.9m x 1.8m)
- Landing 9' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.9m x 1.7m)