- Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Family Bathroom
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- On Street Parking
- Good Sized Private Garden
- Seperate Kitchen
- Selling with No Chain
- Viewing Recommended
LV PROPERTY are proud to advertise this End Terrace house benefiting from double glazing and electric storage heaters. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hallway, open plan lounge leading through kitchen with ample cupboard space.
The first floor offers a landing area leading onto main bedroom overing the front of the house, finished off with an integrated wardrobe, the second bedroom will accompany a single bed with storage space and re-fitted upstairs family bathroom completes this place.
Externally the property benefits from on street parking, large well maintained rear garden. The property has the potential to extend.
The property is within close proximity to Jewellery Quarter and Birmingham City Centre and excellent public transport links with bus routes on your doorstep. The property is within close proximity to City Hospital, local shops, schools, leisure facilities and amenities.
No upward chain
In need of modernisation and is a great investment property
- Entrance Porch 3' 3'' x 3' 7'' (1m x 1.1m)
- Reception 14' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.399m x 3.6m)
- Kitchen 8' 10'' x 11' 10'' (2.7m x 3.6m)
- Family Bathroom 6' 3'' x 6' 3'' (1.9m x 1.9m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 8' 6'' (3.6m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 1 11' 10'' x 8' 6'' (3.6m x 2.6m)