- Stunning One Bedroom Apartment
- 18th Floor
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Juliet Balcony
- Stunning City Views
- Currently Achieving £950pcm
- Within Walking Distance of Grand Central
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Offering unparalleled views of the city sky line is this stunning one bedroom apartment situated on the 18th floor of the Iconic Rotunda building situated on the door step of The Bullring and Grand Central.
This extravagant apartment comprises of stunning open plan lounge with floor to ceiling windows offering stunning city views with access to the bedroom via a sliding door, fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom.
The Rotunda is a cylindrical highrise building in Birmingham, England. The Grade II listed building is 81 metres (266 ft) tall and was completed in 1965. It was refurbished between 2004 and 2008 by Urban Splash who turned it into a residential building with serviced apartments on 19th and 20th floors. The building was officially reopened on 13 May 2008.
This apartment is currently achieving £950pcm as a serviced apartment managed by Staying Cool.
Viewing is highly recommended on this stunning apartment.
Lease Remaining – 233 Years
Service Charge – £1,800 PA
Ground Rent – £300 PA
- Lounge/Kitchen 29' 1'' x 17' 1'' (8.865m x 5.195m)
- Bedroom 12' 4'' x 8' 0'' (3.752m x 2.427m)
- Bathroom 10' 11'' x 6' 0'' (3.315m x 1.834m)