- Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Juliette Balcony
- Rear Secure Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- No Chain
- Seperate Kitchen
LV PROPERTY are proud to present this three story terrace house just a short distance from the Jewellery Quarter, the property also benefits from a small front garden and large rear garden, with patio area, a driveway and also a garage.
The ground floor of the house compromises of a separate kitchen with integrated appliances. (Cooker, fridge/freezer and wash machine and ample storage), it also has a W/C and a dinning area leading onto the utility room with double doors leading into the Garden.
The first floor includes a double bedroom, a living room which also has a juliette balcony to the front of the property.
The second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite and also built in wardrobe, the second floor also benefits from a family bathroom, a storage cupboard and a third bedroom.
The property has great links to the city centre, in a very much family area, a viewing is highly recommended, would make a great investment or first time home and also has great travel links to the M42, M6, also within minutes of New Street Station and to bus links and airports.
The property is a must see for both first time buyers and investors.
Viewings strictly via LV PROPERTY
- Enterance 7' 7'' x 4' 3'' (2.3m x 1.3m)
- Reception 18' 4'' x 10' 6'' (5.6m x 3.2m)
- Kitchen 16' 9'' x 9' 2'' (5.1m x 2.8m)
- Utility room 8' 6'' x 3' 7'' (2.6m x 1.1m)
- Bathroom 7' 8'' x 5' 1'' (2.34m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 15' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.6m x 3.4m)
- En-suite 5' 7'' x 5' 7'' (1.7m x 1.7m)
- Bedroom 2 7' 7'' x 9' 2'' (2.3m x 2.8m)
- w/c 5' 3'' x 3' 7'' (1.6m x 1.1m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 6'' x 9' 6'' (3.5m x 2.9m)