- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Birmingham Location
- Similar Properties Required
A beautifully decorated three-bedroom house situated on the quiet cul-de-sac of Knightstone Avenue, in the sought-after location of Hockley.
This surprisingly spacious house comprises a stunning kitchen which leads out to the spectacular south facing garden which is not over looked, a tastefully designed living area, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The property also benefits from a family sized bathroom, a downstairs toilet and a garage. This lovely home is well lit from plenty of natural light. The property has a large driveway and is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with a large park only 100 metres away.
- Kitchen 15' 5'' x 12' 0'' (4.71m x 3.66m)
- Living Room 15' 6'' x 12' 0'' (4.72m x 3.67m)
- Master Bedroom 10' 2'' x 11' 10'' (3.09m x 3.6m)
- Second Bedroom 9' 2'' x 11' 10'' (2.79m x 3.61m)
- Third Bedroom 6' 2'' x 12' 0'' (1.89m x 3.66m)
- Bathroom 8' 11'' x 4' 7'' (2.71m x 1.4m)